APOL Singapore chairs are warranted for a period of two(2) years against:
Manufacturing defects of materials used at the time of delivery;
Missing parts or materials at the time of delivery;
Manufacturing defects in parts such as hydraulics, armrests, backrest recline, and casters;
Products that fail to perform within the description
Subject to the following:
APOL Singapore must be informed of such defect via image or video being sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with a valid order number.
All parts replaced or repaired under this warranty shall be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
Repair and replacement will be done on site at customers' location or will be couriered to customers with replacement instructions. In the unlikely event of issues that are unable to be resolved on site, APOL Singapore will collect back the chair, inspect and repair off site and return it to customers within 7 working days.
Shall there be cases where upon inspection of the chair off site, it is found to be an unclaimable warranty, the customer will be responsible for bearing the cost of repair before proceeding with conducting the replacement.
What our warranty does not cover:
Wear and tear of PU leather or fabric, including cuts, scratches or damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, fire or other act of nature.
Wear and tear or due to aging of materials, mechanism components or exterior of caster wheels including cuts, scratches, or damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, fire, water or other act of nature and external causes.
Damage of product that has been modified
Damage of product during self-assembly upon failure to follow the installation manual provided or aftercare instructions published by APOL Singapore
Damage of product contacted by any form of moisture
Minor aesthetic and cosmetic abnormalities or variations which do not affect the functionality of the Product.
Abuse, negligence, accident, transportation by the customer or other causes beyond our control.
Due to the handcrafted nature of the product, some aesthetic misalignments and differences may occur.
The Labour required to replace any defective parts.
This warranty and return and refund policy do not apply to the products listed below that were purchased separately.
(purchase as part for replacement)
Leather & Fabric Cleaner
1. APOL Singapore reserves the right to determine whether the warranty may be claimed
2. APOL Singapore reserves the right to determine whether a part should be repaired or replaced
3. Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part only
4. Parts replaced under this warranty may vary in color and texture to the original
5. The warranty will be discontinued immediately if the product becomes defective due to misuse or abuse or lack of proper care and maintenance.
6. APOL Singapore warranty applies to the original purchaser only. All subsequent owners of APOL products acquire “as is”. Any attempt to transfer any warranty in violation of this paragraph will void the warranty.
1. This warranty shall be effective from the date of delivery based on valid tracking details in our record system.
How to make a warranty claim
1. Please submit your claim in writing to email@example.com within 14 days of noticing the defect to avoid any further damage.
2. For verification purposes, APOL Singapore may seek additional information regarding your order number
3. You are also required to provide clear photos or videos of the alleged defect and/or other details. If you do not send the photos or video of the alleged defects, APOL Singapore will assume that the claim is abandoned and invalid.
4. Replacement will consist of new items in terms of performance and reliability.
5. The appearance of replacement parts may differ from what you originally purchased. This is due to the fact that we might change the exterior design of the parts. Replacement items will be warranted until the end of the original warranty period.