Full-Functional Tilt Mechanism
The full-functional tilt mechanism offers you additional comfort which allows you to tilt backwards with the option of locking it in a position.
Choose from our hand-picked fabric or PU leather.
2D Adjustable Armrests
The 2D adjustable armrest has two directional functions that provide great flexibility to the user. Up, down, angled right, angled left.
It is also covered with soft PU coated finishing.
Durable Nylon leg coupled with 50mm castor wheels. Perfectly design to suit most type of flooring.
Warranty & Returns
Last update: 23 May 2019
APOL Singapore products are warranted for a period of twelve (12) month against:
- Manufacturing defects of materials of materials used at the time of delivery;
- Missing parts or materials at the time of delivery;
- Manufacturing defects in parts such as hydraulics, armrests, backrest recline and casters;
- Products that fails to perform within the description
Subject to the following:
- APOL Singapore must be informed of such defect via image or video being sent to email@example.com
- All parts replaced or repaired under this warranty shall be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period
What our warranty does not cover
- Wear and tear of PU leather or fabric, including cuts, scratches or damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, fire or other act of nature
- Damaged of product that has been modified
- Damaged of product during self-assembly upon failure to follow the installation manual provided
- Minor misalignments and variations due to hand-made workmanship
- APOL Singapore reserves the right to determine whether the warranty may be claimed
- APOL Singapore reserves the right to determine whether a part should be repaired or replaced
- Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part only
- Parts replaced under this warranty may vary in color and texture to the original
- The warranty will be discontinued immediately if the product becomes defective due to misuse, abuse or commercial use
- This warranty only applies to original purchaser
- This warranty shall be effective from the date of delivery
- Incidental damage from misuse of the product
- General wear and tear
- Minor and inconsequential variations due to workmanship.
Warranty & Returns
Weekdays – 9am – 6pm ( 6pm – 8pm By Appointment )
Weekends & Public Holiday – By Appointment
You may make your payment securely by checking out via paypal.
Flatpack delivery will be made to your DOORTSEP. Nicely packed in a box!
We can also install for you for a small appreciation fee!
Please select your requirement upon checking out.
We understand how you feel if you are fixing the chair for the first time. Fret not! We have a video for you here!
Last Update: 15 July 2019
- The terms and conditions set out in this Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern all users of the Site and/or Services, including end-customers (collectively, “Users”) and constitute a legal and binding agreement between Users and APOL Singapore. By using or otherwise accessing the Site and/or Services, Users are confirming that they have read, understood and agreed to this Terms. The access to or use of certain areas or features of the Site and/or Services may be subject to separate policies, standards or guidelines, or may require Users to accept additional terms and conditions as published on the Site.
- APOL Singapore reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to vary any parts of this Terms any time. Users should periodically visit this page to review the current Terms so that they are aware of any revision by which they are bound. In the event of any changes to this Terms, APOL Singapore will update the “Last Updated” date at the top of this page and/or notify Users of such changes by email at the email address registered with their Accounts (defined below). Users’ continued use of the Site and/or Services after any such changes constitutes acceptance of the latest Terms. However, any changes will not apply retrospectively.
- Additional and other business terms (e.g. terms and conditions relating to acceptable modes of payment, delivery of purchases, return & refund policy, product warranty, etc) can be found in the FAQ page, which also constitute the terms and conditions of the Services incorporated by reference into this Terms.
- All obligations and restrictions applicable to Users under this Terms shall be binding on and applicable to their Authorised Users (defined below) jointly and severally, and Users shall be responsible to procure that their Authorised Users adhere to this Terms. Accordingly, a default of this Terms by any Authorised User shall be deemed a default by the User jointly and severally.
- In this Terms, the following words and expressions have the following meanings unless inconsistent with the context or stated otherwise:
- “Content” means any data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials, including but without limitation to, company logos, trademarks, copyrighted materials and Third Party Resources, displayed, published or made available through the Site;
- “Event of Force Majeure” means any cause beyond the reasonable control of a Party to this Terms, including any act of God, outbreak, or epidemic of any kind, communicable and virulent disease, strike, flood, fire, embargo, boycott, act of terrorism, insurrection, war, explosion, civil disturbance, shortage of gas, fuel or electricity, interruption of transportation, governmental order, unavoidable accident, or shortage of labour or raw materials;
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means all intellectual property rights (whether registered or not) including, but not limited to, copyright (including copyright in computer software), patents, logos, trademarks or business names, design rights, database rights, know-how, trade secrets and rights of confidence in connection with the Site, Services and/or Content;
- “Parties” means collectively APOL Singapore and relevant User, and a “Party” means any of them;
- “Payment Method” means the User’s current and valid method of payment that is accepted by APOL Singapore, as may be varied or updated from time to time;
- “Personal Data” means data that may enable APOL Singapore to identify Users personally, including data about a person who can be identified (i) from that data, or (ii) from that data and other information to which APOL Singapore has or are likely to have access;
References to Clauses are to the clauses of this Terms.
- The headings are for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of this Terms.
- Unless the context otherwise requires or permits, references to the singular number shall include references to the plural number and vice versa; references to natural persons shall include bodies corporate and vice versa; and words denoting any gender shall include all genders.
Eligibility To Use
- For transparency and fraud prevention purposes, and to the extent permitted by law, APOL Singapore reserves the right, but have no obligation, to (i) ask Users to provide a form of government identification or other information or undertake additional checks designed to help verify the identity or background of Users, and (ii) screen Users against third party databases or other sources.
- Users may not assign or otherwise transfer their Accounts to any party without the prior written authorisation by APOL Singapore.
- Users are responsible for designating any other individuals who have the right or authority to access, use or administer their Accounts for and on behalf of Users (“Authorised Users”). Whilst Users may permit such Authorised Users access to administer their Accounts (e.g. to purchase from the Site, update Users’ details, manage User’s Content, etc), Users remain fully liable under this Terms for all acts and omissions of their Authorised Users, whether or not such Authorised Users have acted in accordance with Users’ instructions. Users are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password and other information relating to their Accounts, and any and all activities that occur under their Accounts. Users agree to (i) immediately notify APOL Singapore of any unauthorised use of their Accounts, password, or any other breach of security, and (ii) ensure that Users or Authorised Users exit from their Accounts at the end of each session. APOL Singapore will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Users’ failure to comply with this provision.
- Users acknowledge that APOL Singapore may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Site and agree that APOL Singapore has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any data or other content maintained or transmitted by the Site. Users acknowledge that APOL Singapore reserves the right to terminate any Account that are inactive for an extended period of time. Users further acknowledge that APOL Singapore reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
- APOL Singapore reserves the right to temporarily or permanently remove any product and/or service from the Site at any time without notice to Users.
- All products sold through the Site are intended for domestic use and not commercial or industrial use unless otherwise stated. Commercial or industrial use of the products may cause the applicable product warranties to become void. For more information about product warranties, please refer here.
- Product prices shown on the Site are quoted in Singapore dollars and are for merchandise only unless otherwise stated. Please proceed to checkout to review the total cost of order, including any applicable tax, delivery or other fees.
- Pictures and images on the Site are for illustration purposes only. For an accurate description and specification of any product, please read the product pages carefully. In the event of doubt, please contact APOL Singapore by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification before placing an order. When browsing the Site, the colours of products may vary depending on a number of factors, such as the display settings of Users’ computer monitor.
- While APOL Singapore strives for accuracy in the pricing and other product information displayed on the Site, inadvertent errors can occur. In cases where such errors do occur, APOL Singapore expressly reserves the right not to honor pricing errors on the Site when accepting an order online. In the case where an order placed online contains a pricing error, Users will be contacted and the order will be cancelled. Any payments that have been authorised for that order will be reversed. Should a User discover an error or is not satisfied with a product once an order is delivered, his/her sole recourse is to return such order in accordance with APOL Singapore’s return policy.
- APOL Singapore’s products come with a warranty, the terms and conditions of which can be found here. Warranty shall be void if the merchandise suffers damage caused by abuse, negligence or accident, has been relocated, repaired or tampered with, was sold on an “as is” basis, is used for commercial purposes or resold without APOL Singapore’s consent in writing. APOL Singapore does not guarantee fabrics against wear, fading, color fastness or any damage caused by cleaning processes.
- APOL Singapore reserves the right to adjust product and service prices (including delivery charges) and information at any time and in its sole discretion.
- Promotional Offers, Discounts, Promo Code, etc
- From time to time APOL Singapore may run promotions, contests, surveys, privileges and other programmes (collectively, “Promotions”), subject to additional terms and conditions which can be found on the Site and are hereby incorporated by reference into this Terms. Promotions are only valid for such time period as APOL Singapore may determine in its sole discretion.
- Unless otherwise specifically provided, The following terms shall apply to the use of credits, vouchers, coupons and codes (collectively, “Promo Codes”):
- Each Promo Code is only eligible for a single use and is only valid for the time period as specified by APOL Singapore;
- Promo Codes are not resellable, transferable, exchangeable, convertible or redeemable for cash;
- Promo Codes may not be combined or accumulated with other offers or promo codes;
- Promo Codes may only be used pursuant to the specific terms that APOL Singapore establishes for such Promo Codes and Users must enter the relevant Promo Code into the relevant field prior to completing an order;
- No reproduction, alteration, adaptation, tampering, distribution, publication, broadcast or other communication or dissemination of Promo Codes is allowed. Promo Codes are non-replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed, duplicated, tampered with or otherwise misappropriated or fraudulently used. APOL Singapore reserves the right to verify the validity of any Promo Code and to declare null and void, any Promo Code which in its opinion has been stolen, duplicated, tampered with, or which is suspected to have been misappropriated or fraudulently obtained or used;
- APOL Singapore reserves the right to withhold, deduct or remove credits or other features or benefits obtained through the use of a Promo Code by any User in the event that APOL Singapore determines or believes that the use or redemption of the Promo Code was in error, fraudulent, illegal or in violation of the applicable terms and conditions of the Promo Code or this Terms.
- Where any free gift is offered as part of a Promotion, the free gift is offered on a “first come first serve” basis and while stocks last basis. No cash will be offered in lieu of the gift.
- APOL Singapore’s decision on all matters relating to Promotions and Promo Codes is final and binding.
- APOL Singapore reserves the right to change, suspend, cancel and/or waive any Promotion or Promo Code and its applicable terms and conditions thereof at any time and from time to time in its sole discretion without notice to Users and liability to APOL Singapore.
- Users must provide APOL Singapore with a current, valid and accepted Payment Method to use the Services. This does not waive APOL Singapore’s right to seek payment directly from Users through any other methods, should the Payment Method fails. The terms of a User’s payment will be based on his/her Payment Method and determined by agreement with the relevant financial institution, credit/debit card issuer or other provider of the selected Payment Method. APOL Singapore disclaims all liabilities associated with the security of the selected Payment Method. Users shall be responsible to resolve any disputes with their financial institution, credit/debit card issuer or other provider of the selected Payment Method.
- All prices, fees and charges in respect of APOL Singapore’s products or Services shall be subject to all prevailing statutory taxes, duties, fees, charges and/or costs, however denominated, as may be in force and in connection with any future taxes that may be introduced at any point of time.
- All payments by Users in respect of APOL Singapore’s products or Services shall be paid without set-off or counterclaim and free and clear of and without deduction or withholding for or on account of any taxes, levies, imposts, duties, fees, assessments or other charges of whatever nature, imposed by any governmental authorities, and all interest, penalties or similar liabilities with respect thereto.
Updates, Modifications and Availability
- APOL Singapore may modify or upgrade the features and functionality of the Site from time to time, and reserve the right to make upgrades, updates, modifications and changes as it deems fit. Users understand that such upgrades or changes may result in interruption, modification, failure, delay or discontinuation of the Site or any function or feature thereof. In this regard, Users acknowledge and agree that APOL Singapore assumes no liability, responsibility or obligation for any such interruption, modification, failure, delay or discontinuation associated with the Site.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Terms, APOL Singapore reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site and/or Services (or any part thereof). Users agree that APOL Singapore shall not be liable to Users or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site and/or Services.
- The Site, Content and APOL Singapore underlying the Site are the property of APOL Singapore Pte. Ltd. and/or its licensors, and are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. Except as expressly authorised by APOL Singapore, Users agree to not modify, copy, frame, scrape, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Site and/or Content, in whole or in part. The word “APOL Singapore” and associated logo are the trademarks, trade names and/or service marks of APOL Singapore, and Users agree not to display or use in any manner such names and/or marks without APOL Singapore’s prior written authorisation. In using the Site, Users shall not engage in or use any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods. Users further acknowledge that they have no right to have access to any aspect of the Site in source-code form, and agree not to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any right in APOL Singapore. Any uses of the Site and/or Content not expressly permitted herein are prohibited, and any rights thereof not expressly granted herein are reserved by APOL Singapore.
- By using the Site, Users will not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the Intellectual Property Rights except for the limited right to use the Site and/or Services granted to Users pursuant to this Terms. Nothing in this Terms or the Services should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of APOL Singapore’s trade or service marks displayed on the Site without APOL Singapore’s prior written permission in each instance. All goodwill generated from the use of the Site, Services and/or Content will inure to APOL Singapore’s exclusive benefit.
- To the extent where Users provide APOL Singapore with any suggestions, comments, improvements, ideas or other feedback (“Feedback”), Users hereby assign ownership of all intellectual property rights subsisting in that Feedback to APOL Singapore and acknowledge that APOL Singapore can use and share such Feedback for any purpose in its sole discretion.
- Other company, product, and service names and logos used and displayed via the Site may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners who may or may not be endorsed by, or affiliated with, or connected to APOL Singapore.
Third Party Resources
- The Site may contain links to third party’s websites, products, services, information, advertisement or other materials (“Third Party Resources”) that are not owned or controlled by APOL Singapore, or the Services may be accessible through Third Party Resources. Links to Third Party Resources do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by APOL Singapore of such Third Party Resources.
- When Users access Third Party Resources, Users do so at their own risk. Users hereby represent and warrant that they have read and agree to be bound by all applicable policies of any Third Party Resources relating to the use of their services and act in accordance with those policies, in addition to Users’ obligations under this Terms.
- APOL Singapore has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy, privacy policies, or practices of or opinions expressed in any Third Party Resources. In addition, APOL Singapore will not and cannot monitor, verify, censor or edit the content of any Third Party Resources. Users expressly relieve and hold APOL Singapore harmless from any and all liability arising from the use of any Third Party Resources.
- This Terms set out the full extent of our obligations and liabilities in respect of the Site and Services.
- APOL SINGAPORE PROVIDES THE SITE AND SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. USERS AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES IS AT THEIR SOLE RISK. OTHER THAN APPLICABLE PRODUCT WARRANTIES, APOL SINGAPORE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, (I) THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, (II) FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (III) SECURITY, RELIABILITY, PERFORMANCE AND ACCURACY OF THE SERVICE, AND (IV) THAT THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES WILL BE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED AND/OR ERROR-FREE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM APOL SINGAPORE OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
- APOL Singapore has no responsibility whatsoever for any arrangements that users make with any third party as a result of using the Site and/or Services.
- Users may see advertising material submitted by third parties on the Site. Each individual advertiser is solely responsible for the content of its advertising material and APOL Singapore accepts no responsibility for the content of such advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
- If any Users are dissatisfied with the Site and/or Services, or do not agree with any part of this Terms, or have any other dispute or claim with or against APOL Singapore with respect to this Terms or the Site, Users’ sole recourse is to discontinue use of the Site and/or Services.
Exclusion and Limitation of Liability
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL APOL SINGAPORE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND IN ANY MANNER IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF THIS TERMS, THE SITE, SERVICES OR CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR THE BASIS OF THE CLAIM OR WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR OPPORTUNITY, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN THE EVENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES STATED HEREIN OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY STATED HEREIN, THEN USERS EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL APOL SINGAPORE’S LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM OR DAMAGES HEREUNDER EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY THE RELEVANT USER TO APOL SINGAPORE IN RESPECT OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE BEING THE SUBJECT OF THAT USER’S CLAIM.
- Nothing in this Terms shall limit or exclude APOL Singapore’s liability in respect of (i) losses caused by fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, (ii) any other liability that cannot be excluded by law, or (iii) Users’ statutory rights.
Indemnity and Release
- Users hereby agree to indemnify APOL Singapore, including its directors, officers, employees, or agents (“Indemnified Parties”) and keep the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims, actions, suits, proceedings, damages and/or liabilities whatsoever made against the Indemnified Parties arising from the use of the Site, Services, Content and/or performance of Users’ duties and obligations under this Terms save where such claims, actions, suits, proceedings, damages and/or liabilities arise from the gross negligence, willful misconduct or breach of this Terms by the Indemnified Parties.
Term, Suspension and Termination
- The agreement between APOL Singapore and each User under this Terms shall take effect upon the earlier of (a) the User’s commencement of the use of the Site and/or Services, or (b) registration of an Account, or (c) execution of a written agreement with APOL Singapore in respect of the use of APOL Singapore’s services, and will remain in full force and effect for as long as relevant User continue to use the Site and/or Services.
- APOL Singapore may in its absolute discretion immediately suspend, discontinue or terminate a User’s access to and/or use of the Site, Services and/or its Account under this Terms in the event of any actual or suspected breach of any provisions under this Terms, with or without notice at any time without incurring any liability whatsoever to the User or any third party. In this instance, APOL Singapore reserves the right to remove and discard data in and content of the User’s Account. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity that may be grounds for such suspension, discontinuance or termination may be referred to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.
- Upon termination of the agreement with a User pursuant to this Terms, the User’s access rights to the Site and/or Services and other rights hereunder shall terminate.
- All provisions of this Terms which, by their nature, should survive termination, shall survive termination, including but not limited to ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
- No delay, neglect or forbearance on the part of a Party in enforcing against the other Party any term or condition of this Terms shall either be or deemed to be a waiver or in any way prejudice any right of that Party under this Terms.
- If any provision of this Terms is prohibited by law or judged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, the provision shall, to the extent required be severed from this Terms and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provision of this Terms, and shall not in any way affect any other circumstances of or the validity or enforcement of this Terms.
- Save as otherwise specifically provided in this Terms, the Parties hereunder shall not be liable for failures or delays in performing their obligations hereunder arising from any Event of Force Majeure, and in the event of any such delay, the time for all Parties’ performance shall be extended for a period equal to the time lost by reason of the delay which shall be remedied with all due dispatch in the circumstances.
- This Terms and all rights and obligations thereof are not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by Users without APOL Singapore’s prior written consent. APOL Singapore may transfer, assign or delegate this Terms and its rights and obligations thereof without prior notice to or consent by Users.
- All rights and obligations under this Terms are personal to Users. A person who is not a party to this Terms shall have no right to enforce any provision of this Terms.
Governing Law and Jurisdictions
- Irrespective of the country from which Users access or use the Site and/or Services, to the extent permitted by law, this Terms and Users’ use of the Site and/or Services shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Singapore without regard to choice or conflicts of law principles, and Users hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore to resolve any claims or disputes which may arise in connection with this Terms.
Still have a question?
Please contact us for more information!Get in touch